Your Local Beauty Therapy Experts in Kapiti
We are specialists in advanced skin care and anti-aging treatments
Just a quick update to all our clients to let you know of the safety precautions we are taking in this very difficult time.
- Client and staff health is our top priority
- We’re a dedicated team who are serious about the health and safety of our team and customers
- We practice exceptionally high hygiene standards at all times, but have upped our sanitising practices and retrained the entire team
- We ensure all surfaces are wiped down with disinfectant spray between every client, and we frequently disinfect high-contact areas like reception, EFTPOS machine and door handles
- We’re not treating clients who have recently returned from overseas
- We’re happily rescheduling bookings of clients who are unwell
- We would love to offer you a moment of relaxation during this stressful time, in our safe, clean clinic
- This is also an ideal time to buy a gift voucher for a loved one to use when things get a bit calmer
- We will also happily send out any of your beauty products if you do not want to come into the clinic to collect it. Send your requests to [email protected]
The team would also like to use this opportunity to thank you for your continued support. We wish you good health. Look after yourself and your family.
Coming in February 2020
Photographic Skin Analysis
The most sophisticated diagnostic skin analysis equipment currently available, utilising specialised
digital photography with a comprehensive series of reports to provide a true picture of your skin’s
condition. You will receive advice on the correct in-salon treatment program and home care products
to enable you to achieve the best possible results.
MEET OUR EXPERTS
Hi I am Christa, your skincare specialist and owner of Beauty on Kapiti Road.
I qualified over 40 years ago as a beauty therapist at Stellenbosch Academy of Beauty Therapy.
My passion is skincare and the skincare goals of my clients. It is very important to me that we work together as a team to achieve your goals. When my clients achieve their goals, it gives me great pleasure and I am even more excited than my clients to see the transformation and how it improves their general wellbeing.
The beauty industry is such a fast-growing and evolving industry, with new technology coming to the fore all the time. This require continuous upgrading and study to be the best in the field. This excites me and drives me to deliver the best products, equipment and services to my clients.
Keely is relatively new to the industry, enthusiastic and eager to learn about this ever changing and exciting industry. She has been with us for the past year, building great relationships with our clients. She is an amazing massage therapist, loves giving facials and delivering exceptional service to her regular and new clients. Keely says: “I love getting to know my clients and spending time to assist them in addressing their concerns/skin problems.“
“Keely from Beauty on Kapiti Road is my go-to for all things beauty! She gives great advice on how to look after my skin and it has been glowing from regular treatments. She is such a lovely kind person who is highly skilled at what she does. I would highly recommend her to family and friends.”
“Beauty on Kapiti provide quality “me” time. Changes to the overall ambience, instigated by Christa, provide an environment that is easy to relax in. The friendly, well qualified staff provide thorough assessments of your beauty needs and recommend treatments from their wide range of options. I can certainly recommend the salon for a wee bit of pampering.”
“I would highly recommend Christa and her team at Beauty on Kapiti Road. Christa will certainly look after you and work with you to get the best treatment plan for the best long-term results.”